Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10242 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,368 (23,124 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (26 minutes ago)