Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09601 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 44% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,306 (24,022 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)