Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10430 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,262 (21,686 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (38 minutes ago)