Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,053 (¥274,619) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)