Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,405 (¥549,862) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (23 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)