Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,417 (37,890,332 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Changchun costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)