Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25726 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 51% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,722 (18,353 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)