Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23809 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 39% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,092 (8,785 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)