Cost of living comparison between Hadera, Israel and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23884 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,958 (20,757 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (17 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)