Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00780 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,608 (¥334,351) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)