Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00773 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,876 (¥372,160) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (35 minutes ago)