Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00739 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,655 (¥359,296) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)