Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,981 (¥254,274) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)