Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00758 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,852 (¥244,215) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)