Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00798 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,574 (¥447,807) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 2 hours ago)