Cost of living comparison between Gweru, Zimbabwe and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.931 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 24% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,865 ($4,150) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)