Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,837 ($2,255) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)