Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,621 (₩4,402,311) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)