Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,086 (₩4,033,209) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)