Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,404 (₩4,252,549) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)