Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01250 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €993 (₨79,410) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)