Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01229 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €962 (₨78,331) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)