Cost of living comparison between Gulbarga, India and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 37% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,902 (₨138,554) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)