Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01422 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,080 (₨146,313) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 20,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)