Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01291 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €983 (₨76,106) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)