Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12925 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,100 (元16,248) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)