Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,260 (1,555 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 50 Birr (about 2 hours ago)