Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13616 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,552 (元18,742) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)