Cost of living comparison between Guelph, Canada and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,621 (C$5,256) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 3 hours ago)