Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,714 (C$2,561) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)