Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,759 (C$2,594) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)