Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,131 (R$ 10,604) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Toulon costs €500 (41 minutes ago)