Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,239 (R$ 11,123) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (34 minutes ago)