Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,381 in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)