Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 65% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,941 (5,392 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)