Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13050 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,741 (元21,001) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)