Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12841 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,612 (元12,550) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (43 minutes ago)