Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12939 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,475 (元11,402) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$0.53 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)