Cost of living in Guam compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guam is 44% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,590 ($3,188) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)