Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04532 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,388 (Mex$ 30,622) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)