Cost of living comparison between Guadalajara, Mexico and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04955 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,916 (Mex$ 38,659) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (39 minutes ago)