Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04526 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €833 (Mex$ 18,404) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)