Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04839 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,784 (Mex$ 36,861) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)