Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,513 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)