Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 47% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,350 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)