Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,162 in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)