Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,246 ($4,514) in Greenville, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)