Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,979 ($4,325) in Greenville, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)