Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,289 ($4,520) in Greenville, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (31 minutes ago)