Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,312 ($4,651) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)