Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,696 ($1,995) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamilton costs C$500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $17 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $845 (36 minutes ago)