Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,267 (C$3,429) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)