Cost of living comparison between Greater Sudbury, Canada and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.688 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,917 (C$5,696) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)