Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,486 (2,287,122 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (31 minutes ago)