Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,491 (2,296,635 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)