Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,686 (1,105,308 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)