Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03201 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,548 (79,599 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)