Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02744 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,126 (41,032 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)