Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25749 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,385 (R$ 5,380) in Gramado.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)