Cost of living comparison between Gramado, Brazil and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28758 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,231 (R$ 11,234) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)