Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27241 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,701 (R$ 9,916) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (28 minutes ago)