Cost of living comparison between Governador Valadares, Brazil and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26978 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,391 (R$ 8,863) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)