Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09725 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,347 (24,139 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨116,898 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.67 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hong Kong costs HK$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Graz costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,350 (about 2 hours ago)