Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10477 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,292 (40,968 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)