Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09758 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,903 (19,503 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)