Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,099 (﷼ 50,589,049) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)