Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 53% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €707 (₨51,739) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (26 minutes ago)