Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,660 (3,013,536 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Pedro Sula costs L 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)