Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,361 (2,505,826 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)