Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,660 (3,072,846 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)