Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.695 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,660 (AU$6,700) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)