Cost of living comparison between Gloucester, United Kingdom and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.183 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 65% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,372 (£4,541) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)