Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.173 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,224 (£3,602) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)