Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05110 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 66% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,103 (E£ 21,574) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (42 minutes ago)