Cost of living comparison between Gijón, Spain and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,518 in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)