Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,797 in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)