Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.118 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 35% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,155 (£1,928) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)