Cost of living comparison between Gibraltar and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.124 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 39% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,351 (£3,870) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)