Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 44% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,323 (£3,746) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)