Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.129 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 39% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,221 (£1,967) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)