Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.123 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,379 (£2,119) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)