Cost of living comparison between Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20992 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,449 (RM11,668) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (37 minutes ago)