Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20756 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,188 (RM5,723) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 0.160 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Radom costs 80 zł (30 minutes ago)