Cost of living comparison between Georgetown, Guyana and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00449 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 15% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,585 (798,864 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)