Cost of living comparison between Georgetown, Guyana and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00455 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 15% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,729 (819,128 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (25 minutes ago)