Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06775 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,181 (R 17,435) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (37 minutes ago)