Cost of living comparison between Genoa, Italy and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,984 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (36 minutes ago)