Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,989 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (32 minutes ago)