Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,132 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (28 minutes ago)