Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 142% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,267 (CHF 7,789) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)