Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.940 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 146% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,690 (CHF 8,182) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)