Cost of living comparison between General Santos City, Philippines and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01907 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,088 (Php161,960) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)