Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01649 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,385 (Php84,010) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)