Cost of living comparison between General Santos City, Philippines and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01890 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,051 (Php161,476) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (39 minutes ago)