Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23377 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,155 (4,943 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (40 minutes ago)