Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23607 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,249 (5,290 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $800 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (20 minutes ago)