Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22891 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,294 (10,023 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (37 minutes ago)